Sunday, July 27, 2014

Missing the blog-





This summer has been completely action packed, at all times, which means it is really difficult to squeeze in the time to write. I used to write after the boys went to bed, but now they stay up so late that I don't make it much past their bedtime myself. 

I do miss the writing about our days, though. It is my hope that this week I can blog (even just a little) about what we have been up to this summer. I'm finding that older children are less work, in many ways. However, older children do not slow down until later at night, nor do older children NAP. (At least our children, anyway.) 

This week and for the remainder of the summer, I have very little planned- no more camps! That doesn't mean that we will be laying around eating ice cream all day, of course. But, maybe-- hopefully, the days will slow down just enough that we will all be happy to return to school and to a normal schedule. Nicholas will start kindergarten this year! (Hurray!) Michael will enter third grade! (Can't believe it!)  And, I WILL be going back to work! (Hello, Cleaning Lady! YEEEES!!) 

I look forward to writing more in the next few weeks about our summer adventures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment